“This place is too noisy”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food was good but the noise was so loud we could hardly hear our server. It's just one big open room and the sounds just seem to echo.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Today we went to our local Carrabba's for a late lunch/early dinner. The restaurant has a bit of a moldy smell. It's been open for several years probably do for a really good cleaning. The bread and salads were fresh and tasted quite good. I had a slow roasted beef special that was very good. My wife had a stuffed ravioli dish that was ok, not great (Mezzeluna??). We finished with a cannoli desert. Overall it was a nice dinning experience.

1  Thank AMPED37
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I joined seven other friends for lunch on Saturday. The waiter did not offer the price of the seafood "special" and I unknowingly ordered this. It was delicious and except for the partially ? packaged salad, the lunch was great. When my bill came $20.70 plus misc food $6.00 ($26.70 for my lunch nothing else included for the $6.00) and a cup of coffee for $2.80 plus tax and tip equaled $37.59. OMG was my final thought.

1  Thank dalyngill311
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Had a great meal on a Sunday afternoon. My family all loved the food and our waiter was very attentive and seemed eager to help us with all of our dining needs.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our waiter, Sean, was most knowledgeable and helpful in completing our order no wonder he is on his way to being a manager.
On a wintry, rainy, cold day three of us tired from shopping decided to find a warm comfortable spot to chat and dine. Carrabba's Italian Grill in the small shopping plaza in Fayetteville provided the perfect atmosphere and delicious food. We all ordered pasta dishes that included shrimp, wonderful salads, and crusty bread with dipping sauce. How perfect! We chatted away for hours with hardly anyone noticing except to fill our coffee.