“Great food, great service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kirby's Grill & Taphouse
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Kirby's Grill & Taphouse - Fayetteville is a locally-owned and operated All-American steakhouse. We proudly offer great food and service in a friendly and cozy atmosphere. We have been serving quality food at affordable prices for decades and plan on keeping it that way. We've stayed so popular that multiple generations have returned to eat at our restaurant. We only buy high quality products and ingredients to make the best cuisine possible. Our servers are always friendly and attentive, ready to make you feel at home. Some of our most popular dishes include our steak and lobster special, as well as our exquisitely prepared Sirloin steaks. Swing on by and bring the whole family, we know there's something for everyone here!
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Just moved into the area and have eaten here twice so far. The food was great both times. Our waitress, Melinda, was very good, fast, friendly, on top of our drinks. We all enjoyed our food and we will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2014

Syracuse, New York, USA
“WHO KNEW!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Who Knew! My Husband's mother raves about the Kirby's in Fayetteville and we always sort of disregarded it as another chain restaurant with bad food, bad service and high prices.

We could not have been more incorrect!!!!

Brittany the bartender is adorable and as sweet and helpful as can be! We had special Dietary needs (Gluten free and no butter for me) and she was amazing! They even have a gluten free menu! She had nice pours for our drinks and they have some great happy hour specials!

My husband had ribs and said they were some of the best he had. He also had the potato skins which he liked very much. I had the broiled haddock with steamed broccoli and everything was cooked perfectly! The fish was tasty and tender and not overcooked! My mashed potatoes needed a little help but everything else was such a pleasant surprise!

2 glasses of wine, 2 bacardi and soda waters, potato skins, haddock and ribs all for $50! And it was great!

What a hidden Gem! We will totally go back to Kirby's for sure!

• Visited July 2014
Whitney Poiint, NY
“Kirby's is a nice casual restaurant in Fayetteville NY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We joined friends for a casual Sunday evening meal. The butternut squash soup was very good - nice seasoned. My husband and I split the BBQ ribs dinner - plenty for both of us. The chef divided the ribs onto two plates and gave us each a dish of cole slaw and a nice portion of fries. Some restaurants just give you an extra plate and make you divide the meal. Very tasty. The waitress was friendly and attentive. We will definitely go there again when we are in the area.

Visited October 2013
Pleasantville, New York
“Good Local Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had a very delightful lunch at Kirby's yesterday. I had their steak sirloin lunch. It was done to perfection. The price was right and their Happy Hour specials and steak & lobster combo for dinner looked very enticing and worth coming back for, which I just might do.

• Visited October 2013
Virginia Beach VA
“Good Food - Decent Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Kirby's really is a local Fayetteville steak house where people go often. The send a lot of coupons out to locals to keep them on the hook. I had not been there for years (maybe decades), and it is still pretty much the same. I had the special of the day which was a half rack of baby back ribs with mashed potatoes. The ribs were a dry rub and really very good. The mashed potatoes were real and enjoyable. I doubt I would go here for a special occasion but for a nice dinner at a decent price, this fit the bill.

• Visited August 2013