“A Pleasant Evening Out”
Review of Limestone Grille

Limestone Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Limestone Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Burdick Street
Transit: Centro bus
Description: The American Arts and Crafts Movement blossomed at the turn of the 20th century on the tree lined streets of peaceful villages in upstate New York. The movement was a personal and architectural revolt against the ornateness of the Victorian style. This Movement sparked a period of design characterized by simplicity, honestly and integrity. Here in Fayetteville, Leopold and John George Stickley created Arts and Crafts furniture using innovative construction techniques which have endured as hallmarks of the Movement. The Craftsman Inn is dedicated to these Craftsman ideals. Look around, the designs that inspire the building, the chairs and tables, the lighting and pictures, all evoke that ideal. Our Limestone Grille was launched in 2008 as the heir to our more stately Craftsman House. The Limestone reflects the 21st century evolution of these concepts as once again a desire for a simpler, truer,more authentic approach becomes prevalent. Our dining room and lounge reflect clean, Mission style design but with warm colors, classic furnishings, and contemporary appointments. Our service staff and bartenders provide friendly yet attentive service, knowledgeable without being presumptuous, helping to create the sense of relaxed comfort we all seem to miss so much of the time. That end result is what inspires us to do the best we can.
Syracuse
“A Pleasant Evening Out”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This was our first time at the Limestone Grille. We had a delightful dinner starting with cocktails. The bar made me a delicious NA cocktail based on one of their signature drinks which was refreshing. The French onion soup was excellent and could've been a meal on its own. Beth, our server was attentive and gracious. Portions were more than adequate and we ended up with doggie bags. Dessert was a perfect ending. I'd recommend this restaurant to any of my friends.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Marswell

Syracuse, New York
“Locally-sourced food prepared and served well”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My companion and I had dinner here on a Saturday night. Our server, Beth, was prompt in bringing us our sparkling water and taking our cocktail order. The cocktails were a little slow coming, which Beth explained was due to them being new and wanting to make sure they got them right - I can respect that.

There were a few other diners in the place, but it wasn't crowded. I like the space - dark woods and light panelling without being cluttered. The music was an appropriate volume and was everything from Jazz to Brazilian low-tempo - a really nice selection.

We ate small plates - I had the sausage, the gnocchi and the strawberry shortcake, which were all excellently prepared and served at exactly the pace we wanted them. The wine list was extensive, with a good selection of wines by the glass. I was pleased to see that in addition to the usual Californian and Italian wines there were some local wines, plus wines from countries that you don't usually see in this area.

Speaking of local - a lot of the food that they serve are from local producers - very nice treat for a locavore - I applaud them for doing this.

The customer service kicker, though, was when we got the call from them five minutes into our drive home - I had left my credit card there. My name wasn't the one on the reservation, but they worked it out and made a point of calling me within that short a period of time. That sort of customer service is what a great restaurant should deliver, and they did.

I wouldn't describe the menu as high-end fine dining, but it was a comfortable, relaxing dining experience at a time when we needed it. Locally-sourced food prepared and served well.

• Visited July 2014
Lake George
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch slow, but tasty”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Although it took awhile to get our meal, it was worth the wait. Our party of three ordered steak wraps and a juicy burger that were accompanied by crispy fries. Nice place - very pleasant atmosphere. I hadn't been here in a long time, and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the meal.

• Visited June 2014
Pittsburgh
“Delicious food and lovely ambience”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I met a group of friends at the Limestone Grille. Each of us ordered something different and everyone was pleased with their selection. We ended our meal with dessert and it too was delicious.

Visited August 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Consistently very good.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Loved Jannette and Krystina. They were server and bartender, respectively at the Grill. Ample personality and attentive to detail.

Visited May 2014