“A Local Favorite”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I hate chain restaurants, like, really hate them. You wouldn't normally catch me eating at one because the food isn't as fresh tasting to me as a mom-and-pop or family run restaurant. That said, Chipotle is one of three chains that I do like because they break the freshness stereotypes and consistently deliver fresh-tasting, delicious food with consistency across their brand every time I go.

This particular Chipotle opened in the Walmart shopping on 110 adjacent to Republic Airport center a few years ago and has been hopping with business ever since. There is always a line when I go here, usually about three or four times a year for dinner, and the staff is always friendly, fast and efficient. The food is always hot and fresh. You can see the cook working the grill from the order line and there is consistently food being prepped to refill the prepline station.

This location has both indoor and outdoor seating and offers a small selection of beer and margaritas. You can also order ahead and skip the line by fax or their website.

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

my brother inlaw and I stopped in for lunch on Thursday.
we were able to walk in, order, and get lunch and get out within 5 minutes.
I must say the food at this restaurant in very good. the Britos is so big you can have it for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I love the fact that they use organic ingredients as much as possible and their meat is anti-biotic and hormone free. They also offer brown rice which is alot healthier. The fixings: salsas are somewhat limited if compared to Moe's.

1  Thank Bobcat17
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The place was clean, the food was good and the prices are not bad. It is walking distance to the hotel

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I have been to 3 different chipotle locations and each time I have not found a reason to go back. The last time I went to the farmingdale location me and my fiance got sick from the food. I dont know if one of the employees were sick,but we will never go back to chipotle.
Id rather green cactus or baja grill over chipotle.