“Friends hangout”

Cuisines: American
New York City, New York
“Friends hangout”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Love this place,the food is good and I like the girls dressed up with the sports jerseys,I work close by so it's no wonder I'm here all the time

Visited April 2014

Troy, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent wings, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

After moving my daughter back to school, my younger son and I stopped here for dinner. Loved it! We got to sample a few sauces before placing our order, which really helped a lot! My daughter and her college friends eat here often. I now know why they do. :-)

• Visited August 2013
Massapequa, NY
“Great wings ,expect nothing more”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times. Lots of tvs, great place to watch games. The wings aren't cheap but they are great and many , many choices of sauces.

Don't expect much from the service. Each time I go I seem to get a trainee. They don't know the specials and they don't know the menu.

Buy backs?? Haha, not a chance.

Farmingdale, New York
“NFL Sunday ”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

The place is usually very crowded for NFL games but NOT for college games on Saturdays. It is a Long Island issue.

The service is good and the food is cooked accurately. The taste is standard Wild Wings which is good.

They serve diet as well as Coke Zero. Hooray for them!

The TV games are well marked and they also have Red Zone sets.

Not pricey either.

1 Thank Mark L
West Babylon, New York
“You Won't Be Disappointed!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Nice to see a Buffalo Wild Wings in Farmingdale. Great location. Easy to get to. As far as service goes, waiter staff here are tops! Always ready to help you and will make suggestions too.They never force you to have something you don't want (alcohol or dessert). We have eaten here several times now and intend on going back again soon. If you are a sports person, there are tvs there to fill your senses. It does get a bit noisy but you don't go there for the peace and quiet. Be careful: Their wing sauce is a bit spicy. Ask if you can sample a taste of the sauce before ordering. Our waitress suggested this and we are forever grateful that she did! Oh, love the warm soft pretzel appetizers!

• Visited August 2013