“A burger the way you want”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #56 of 132 Restaurants in Farmingdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 25, 2014

You can order your Burger with a large assortment of toppings. The shakes are great and there are not many places you can order an old fashioned Egg cream.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I bought a Groupon special as I always wanted to try this place and having money committed would force me to drive on over sometime soon.

We waited very little and were seated in about 3 minutes. My cell phone was running down so the manager loaned me his power cord. Nice. Our waitress was very attentive and brought us LOTS of cokes.

My burger was not cooked well done as I asked and seemed rather like a commercial box piece of meat. Disappointing. The lettuce was really "wet" like so the burger kept slipping out is the bun. Had to use my fork half way through eating it.

We ordered the Loaded fries. What a mess. Not enough cheese and not a ton of fries. I would have preferred no chili on them.

Overall, I think for a similar price Houlihans burgers, just down the road, rule. And Houlihans has TV on to watch the games.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The adult menu is a formidable challenge for the first-time diner. Many varieties of burgers, of different sizes (weights), with a generous, almost perplexing selection of toppings. Pretty standard variety of froies and onion rings. Extraordinary list of malt and shake options. Burgers were fresh, of noice size, and prepared as requested, but required much patience until delivered. I would estimate delivery to table from order placement to be about 25 minutes. Shakes arrived
within 5 minutes. Wait help is pleasant, restaurant is clean and is maintained continuously. 1950s
mass-produced decor is kitschy; the restaurant cannot be confused with a side-of-the-road diner
in the "Heartland of America." Keep an eye on item costs; final tab can run wild and become a bothersome irritant. Don't come to restaurant famished or absent some activity with which, or companion with whom to occupy your time.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

If You Can't Do a Burger, why would you open a place of the same name. I walk in and am seated by a knowledgeable waitress that asks if this is my 1st visit. She explains about the menu and comes back to ask if I'm ready. I order a simple 1/4 lb burger medium, fries, and a coffee shake. She's right back right away with the shake and its pretty good. 30 minutes pass and I'm wodering what's going on. Finally the burger is there but I'm told the fries will be a few minutes. The burger is well done, not medium as ordered. It's also quite awful. I get the check for $14.40, pay it, leave a tip and leave. A diner would have been so much better and cheaper. A disaster. I mean really atrocious.

3  Thank stekay1
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Thanks to Groupon .. I have made 2 visits here in 2 months. I think the selections are great from the size of the burger to the multiple topping choices. I love the chedder cheese sauce for the fries. The service is good, but since the food is made to order you will wait a lil bit. The shake choices are non-stop (I think a whole menu page was dedicated just for that). I think the food is good - not great. However its in the neighborhood, affordable, and fits the hunger bill, so I will be back.

Sidebar: I think I like 5 Guys better