“gee, act like you care~”

Ubaldo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 133 Restaurants in Farmingdale
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 13, 2013

waiter was not a very friendly person. food was overcooked with big slices of garlic because the cook apparently does not have (take) the time to mince. fish was not fresh. tomato bruschette was very very good, stick with that. sorry cannot recommend this place.

1  Thank overdoityks

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Yum! My husband and I can't wait to go back. This restaurant has been in Farmingdale for so long my husband and I are kicking ourselves for not trying it sooner.

They start you with delicious slices of garlic bread and freshly made tomato bruschetta. The bread was to die for! The waiter came and took our drink orders and when he came back asked if we wanted to see the menu yet... we were not rushed at all. When he came back with the menu he also told us the specials. We got one of the appetizer specials which was baby clams in a wine and garlic sauce. Oh my gosh - so good and I really wanted to drink the sauce out of the bowl afterwards... I dipped the garlic bread in it instead... wow - so good!

For dinner we both got the linguine with scallops and shrimp in a red sauce. Really good with just a little bit of a kick to the sauce. Plenty of shrimp and scallops and the portion was just the right size.

The owner asked us how things were as well our server. We decided not to get dessert so maybe next time I'll save some room for that... and I can't wait until the next time we go!

Enjoy!

2  Thank recmouse
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is an outstanding restaurant. The kind of Italian place that you brag about to you out-of-town friends. When the waiter comes up to you and asks " what do you want" sans menu, and the food subsequently delivers, you know that you found a gem. This is my go to when I want to impress family, friends and clients. Simply awesome.

1  Thank bookemdano41
Reviewed April 23, 2012

good value, great food, service abov average. value meu with man tasty choices

1  Thank rkelly613