“Always good”

Verona Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 130 Restaurants in Farmingdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For exceptional Italian cuisine on Long Island, Verona Ristorante Farmingdale promises food enthusiasts a true Italian dining experience in Farmingdale NY. You'll savor warm flavors of the Italian countryside and you'll experience our warm family service, but we are conveniently located in Farmingdale, Long Island, NY, on Melville Road. We offer Italian dining infused with international flavors to create distinctive tastes. Verona Ristorante's menus feature fresh and flavorful dishes to satisfy even the most discerning palates. An extensive wine list completes your dining experience. Call now for your reservations at 516-249-0000, or click here for reservations for Lunch, Dinner or Catering requests. For Catering Reservations and Catering Menus by Fax: 516-249-0000
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We often go here with friends for a special night out. Our favorite meal is the Rack of Lamb which is always great. The service is excellent, management is very friendly and the cost is reasonable.

3  Thank kathwalsh

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love Verona Ristorante, we live in the neighborhood & come here often. Had my kids christening parties here. Food and service are excellent. Anthony the owner is very nice and always accomodating. At my sons christening they provided coloring books and crayons for all the children & we didn't even ask for that, it was a nice touch to entertain the kids.

2  Thank angmelmar
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I've been back numerous times. Great Italian food, service and atmosphere. Ask to be seated in the room away from the bar area. It can get a little noisy there. Great for a special occasion. Located in a small strip center off of route 110 opposite Farmingdale University.

3  Thank 388bag
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We were in the area on business and I booked a table at Verona for our party of 4. We had a WONDERFUL dinner. Excellent homestyle Italian food in an upscale, but neighborhood atmosphere. The restaurant is run by family and it shows.

Our party were all upscale, successful business folks, several with Italian roots. All commented on the quality fo the food and the excellence of the cuisine. The service was informal and very friendly. The wine list was good and cost-effective.

We had, among other things, a rissotto special, a pasta fiorno, a scallopini, the calimari and much more. Everything was well prepared and professionally served.

The best comment I can make is that we liked it so much that we all voted to come back the second night we were here and so we did. It was just as good.

We loved it and highly recommend a visit. I'll look forward to a return so I can come back for my third visit.

3  Thank chris32137
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Went for a holiday dinner with my family. Honestly, food was only average so that was disappointing. We ordered fried calamari and burrata (my favorite) for appetizers and both were lackluster in taste and seasoning. For main course, I had the veal sorrentino, which again, was average. I did appreciate the fact that they did not drown the dish in too much cheese. I only tasted my sister's dish, the zuppe di pesce and again, did not excite the palate.

One thing I must comment on, is the decor is inviting as well as the staff. The staff definitely work hard which is a shame because their food does not measure up.