TownePlace Suites Republic Airport Long Island/Farmingdale
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Farmingdale
Manalapan, NJ
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed one night; mostly everything very good. Even though it was crowded because of a wedding, the staff was handling it nicely. The full refrigerator came in handy as we were transporting some frozen food for a vacation.

The included breakfast could have had a better selection of hot items, but then, this is an extended stay facility where we could have cooked our own.

We will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bob D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The planes add a bit of noise each morning, but the airport doesn't run 24/7 so if you're on a first shift schedule it shouldn't be a problem. Highway 110 is really busy - but there are a few restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed July 2013
Shirley, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was so impressed by this hotel and how accommodating the staff was!!! So unusual to find smiles from the front door to the housekeepers, who, by the way, do a wonderful job! I'm very picky..I bring my own bedding and Clorox wipes to hotels but they did such a good job I was comfortable with everything. That's a first! They were so friendly with my boxer, when they say pet friendly, they mean it. As far as the noise goes, we could see the airport which was kind of cool, but I didn't hear anything annoying. As a matter of fact the heat/AC was noticeably quiet and really efficient..something unusual in most hotels. We were able to have a wonderful breakfast just a 2 minute walk away at the Courtyard Marriott. It had an awesome omelet station, all you can eat for 9.95. I loved it and would highly recommend this hotel. This is the first review I have ever been "compelled" to write, but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to comment when a business goes above and beyond!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jacqui K
rosa l, Manager at TownePlace Suites Republic Airport Long Island/Farmingdale, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Jacqui K,

Our goal is to exceed our guest’s expectations. I am pleased to see we were successful with your stay!

Your comments regarding our staff and housekeeping cleanliness will be shared with all our staff, so that they can receive the recognition they deserve.

Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites Farmingdale. We look forward to serving your needs in the future.
Amityville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My family and I were displaced from our home for almost four months due to "Sandy".
The staff at this hotel ,Andrew, Jennifer, Elizabeth, Daniel to name a few were put to the test daily dealing with a very frustrated group of people thanks to the poor response from insurance and FEMA. The accommodations were very nice but the staff dd everything possible to make a difficult time bearable for so many people. I would have to say and I know many of us that stayed there would agree this is a hotel that takes pride in what they do and the training of their staff whether its the front desk,maintenance personnel or housekeeping. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank L12j
Dear L12j,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff. I consider myself fortunate to have joined this team and work alongside the many hospitality professionals that make up the TownePlace Suites Farmingdale team! They will be pleased to hear that they made a difference during your long term stay. We wish well and look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel in the future.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have stayed there for about 2 months since January.
One of the clerks is completely rude and acting up, I believe her name is Jenifer.
The room key is constantly stop working and once I had to wait 2 hours for them to open the door.
The hotel is constantly under renovation and you can hear everything anyone says on the rooms around you so its not quite as one might think.

Some of the staff are nice, having a kitchen, and the cheep price of 130 all year does the trick.

If this was not book for me by my company I would have never stayed there.

Keep away from this horrible place!
Assaf.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank cajapan
Lake Grove
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I never stayed at a TownePlace Suites before. It is a newer hotel in a great location. We went to malls, restaurants and movies that are near hotel. The kitchen in the room even has an oven. The decor is nice and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was included and they have breakfast in bags at front desk to go. We could use the pool/hot tub and all the stuff at the Marriott Courtyard next door. I loved having free internet and no charge for parking. We used there complimentary shuttle to go out to malls, museums, restaurants and bars in the area. THe front desk was great and we used the fitness center a couple of times. We would definately stay there again!!

Room Tip: The airport near there is very smalll- heard no noise at all but the view to the airport was really...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very poor sound proofing - noise in the hall, doors closing all hours of the night and there was loud banging in the room above me. Hall and room had strange odor. This did not seem like a Marriott property- more like a Motel 8.
Staff are not helpful and their apathy is obvious. The list of 'amenities' in the guest directory includes " check cashing - need quick cash? The front desk will gladly cash your check (limited amounts) with a drivers license or valid ID." I went to the desk to cash a check and the clerk was rude and implied I didn't know what I was talking about. When I showed her the guest direcftory her response was " well we don't do that."

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmingdale
Courtyard Republic Airport Long Island/Farmingdale
Hilton Long Island/Huntington
BEST WESTERN Bar Harbour Inn
BEST WESTERN Bar Harbour Inn
#1 of 1 in Massapequa Park
Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville
Hilton Garden Inn Melville
Homewood Suites Long Island - Melville

Been to TownePlace Suites Republic Airport Long Island/Farmingdale? Share your experiences!