“Great steaks and cocktails”
Review of Prime Steakhouse

Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Falconer
Cuisines: American
Description: Our Steakhouse is rated #1 in falconer NY! Why don't you come on in and find out why?!
Reviewed April 27, 2017

This steakhouse is set up in an old funeral home and has a very historic feel to it. the staff was very friendly and the food was great!

Reviewed April 22, 2017

I needed a chainsaw to cut into it so the server told me that there was a new chef and was still learning how and who to buy the best products I wish I would have new that before I went here the server also told me that a lot of the staff was leaving problems with management.

3  Thank budandbrownie
Reviewed April 1, 2017

Many good choices on the menu!! Wonderful waitress giving us an awesome experience for our first visit. Food was really delicious!! I had chicken marsala and could cut the chicken with a fork and it was so good!! I would definitely recommend and will be going back!

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

I stop here every time I'm in town. Excellent food and many craft beer choices. There is now a new menu. Mushroom soup ( soup of the day ) was also very good. Sirloin steak, rice, salad.
Will definitely return again to try more. Seafood next time.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 1, 2016

Every time we have dinner there we enjoy a meal done exactly as we ordered. We have gone there for special occasions and not so special ones. Every time we think of Prime Steakhouse, we think Prime Rib. Absolutely the best in the area. Their menu is done so anyone can enjoy their meal there.

Date of visit: September 2016