“Nice hotel, and excellent staff”

Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Falconer
Lexington, Kentucky
“Nice hotel, and excellent staff”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The Hotel was clean and comfortable, but the staff (Clarence) was excellent. Clarence went out of his way to accommodate a special need we had. We have stayed here several times before and will do so again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I can't say enough about Wanda. We arrived a little late and she was assigning a room on the second floor. When she seen I was using a cane, she found a ground floor room. I was very pleased when I saw the grab bars in the bathroom for the toilet area and the bath tub.
The double beds were very comfortable and television came with a user friendly guide.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Saint Marys, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 31, 2014

James, at the front desk, went out of his way to be accommodating and helpful at check-in. The room was clean. I have stayed here before and will most likely stay again.

I understand that they plan to do some renovations. My room was larger than many Red Roof Inn rooms in which I have stayed. Perhaps it already had been renovated. I forgot to ask that at check-out.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Cordova, MD
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Hotel was clean, beds comfy, staff was excellent. Any requests we had were handled immediately. It is a pet friendly hotel. Easy access from any direction. Great recommendations on eateries nearby. Will be staying there again.

Room Tip: ground floor rooms have sliding door access plus inside access to rooms
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Molly_625
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Had a issue with the room that they give me. When I brought up the issue with Brandon at the front desk, he went out of his way to make it right. Keep up the great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for all the exclamation points;)

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have stayed at a few Red Roof Inns across the US for the past 4 years. The location in Falconer, NY is my favorite, every time. They accommodate my request and the staff is very professional, especially Wanda a very happy and efficient employee. The rooms/beds are very cozy and I always feel comfortable making myself at home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor are more accessible to your car. Its easy to go in and out through the pat...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
RRI273, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review, regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn Jamestown-Falconer. Positive feedback helps to let my staff know, that their hard work does not go unnoticed. I was happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable, and that my staff made you feel truly welcome. I will make sure that I share your kind words with Wanda, I am sure they will bring a smile to her face. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
WV
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I can't say enough about this Red Roof Inn. It is clean, well located and pet friendly, which is a priority for me. The staff was just wonderful and quickly responded to any requests we had for additional towels and directions. Local restaurant recommendations were very appreciated. Our room was clean and we LOVE the sliding glass doors to the parking lot which makes for easy loading and unloading of our vehicle. We have stayed here every year to attend our event in that area and will continue to do so. If only ALL Red Roofs were this accomodating!!! Thank you to everyone on their staff from desk clerks to housekeeping!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Templarwhip
Thank you so very much for taking the time from your busy schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falconer
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown
No photo provided
Budget Inn
#2 of 2 in Falconer
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown

Been to Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer? Share your experiences!