“Did not stay, but excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer

Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Falconer
Livonia, New York
“Did not stay, but excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Because of extreme weather, I was not able to get this motel. I called saying I would not be there (after the cut-off time). The desk representative said, though sorry, I would be charged for the night. I understood this. I thanked him, wished him a happy Thanksgiving, and to give my room to someone stranded by the weather. To my surprise, I was refunded for the night (per my bank statement). Thank you Falconer NY RedRoof!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank MMc H
RRI273, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear valued guest:

Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that we could take care of this issue. Extreme weather conditions are never something that we can predict. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

This place is clean and comfortable. The staff did not vacuum our room for the the first two days we were here but on the third day they did. Other than that, it was clean. For the price of this place, they should have a breakfast comparable with other hotels in this price range. The rooms do have a fridge and microwave though. Not a bad stay though and we will probably stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
RRI273, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Jamestown-Falconer. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at a reasonable rate. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guest with the best lodging needs that we can. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is a wonderfully clean and comfortable Red Roof Inn, located as most are right near the Interstate (I-86). The staff are great and the rooms spacious, bathrooms clean. The only downside is the lack of breakfast or real milk/cream for the free coffee. Otherwise, highly recommended!!

Room Tip: All seemed equally great.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much for taking the time from your busy schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Again, our sincerest thanks and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

We always enjoy staying at Red Roof Inns as we appreciate their pet friendly policy and feel they are consistently a good value for the price. I had called ahead for reservations for a room at this property, as we were approaching the motel, about 5 miles away the snowstorm worsened until it was very hard to see. So, we were very glad to be able to pull off the interstate and stop as planned for the night at this property. We were very pleased with our room, it was much larger than the ordinary rooms, and in very good repair and very clean. It had a great shower with fantastic water pressure and plenty of hot water. We had a ground floor room and loved that we could pull around back and park in front of the door and access the room through a sliding glass door as well as the inside hallway entrance. The sliding door was very secure with a bar as well as a lock to prevent entry. Brandon at the front desk called about 5 minutes after we got in the room to assure all was up to our expectations, which was a nice touch. He was also able to recommend a great place that delivered pizza so we didn't have to go back out into the storm. It was very convenient to walk our dogs right out the sliding door as there was a large open area next door that was perfect for letting them stretch their legs away from the road. This was one of our favorite stays at a Red Roof Inn property while on a 3 week long cross country trip. Would love to stay here again and explore the area more, Jamestown is a beautiful, friendly town in a lovely area of lakes. The Lucille Ball Museum is a great asset that is only a couple of miles from the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SouthwestTravelers
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review, regarding you stay at the Red Roof Inn Jamestown-Falconer. Positive feedback helps to let my staff know, that their hard work does not go unnoticed. I was happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable, and that my staff made you feel truly welcome. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I first went to Jamestown, NY to visit my mother and was not sure what hotel I was going to stay at being that I wasn't familiar with what each hotel had to offer. My trip was for a total of 2 nights so I was hoping I would stay at the same hotel for both nights, come to find out that wasn't the case ! Due to the discomfort of the hotel I first chose. So for my 2nd. night I chose a different hotel and found it to b a little more comfortable but was yet again not satisfied ! The next month I chose to return to Jamestown to visit my mother again and that's when I decided to give The Red Roof Inn a try, and thank god I did ! I love the location, the room ,the service and the staff is excellent ! The room is so comfortable I never want to leave come check-out time and the and the staff is kind, courteous, and very attentive to my needs. I will always choose Red Roof Inn first for any and all future vacations !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review, regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn Jamestown-Falconer. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. I was happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable, and that my staff was kind, courteous and attentive. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I needed a room at the last minute and found this gem. The staff were the best I have encountered for a hotel in this area. Their professionalism, knowledge, courtesy and " can do" attitude was amazing. The room is what I expected for this price point but it was clean, tidy and functional.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn Jamestown-Falconer. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We hope to see you again soon.
White Lake, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed here two nights while visiting friends in the area around the 4th of July holiday. This is your basic accomodations and as long as you don't have high expectations, it'll do just fine if you're just passing through. The hotel room, a superior king, was quite spacious and had a comfy bed, but the carpet was worn and in my opinion, in need of a deep clean. The bathroom was on the small side but was clean.

We had an issue with housekeeping skipping our room after our first night. We'd been out all day so by the time we noticed it, the time of day was after the housekeepers had already gone home for the day, but we were able to obtain more towels and that was fine. Upon checkout we mentioned this to the desk agent who only charged us for the one night's stay, which I thought was a nice gesture.

No free breakfast at this Red Roof but there are lots of affordable options nearby. Jamestown is tiny, so everything is real close, not walking distance, but close by.

Room Tip: The hotel doesn't have an elevator so keep that in mind if you have a second floor room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falconer
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown
Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
No photo provided
Budget Inn
#2 of 2 in Falconer

Been to Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer? Share your experiences!