Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
$71
$64
$109
Hampton.com
$104
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
$84
$78
Hotels.com
$90
$66
The Spencer Hotel and Spa(Chautauqua)
$214
  • Breakfast included
Budget Inn(Falconer)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleansliding doorfirst floorparking lotfresh baked cookiesclean place to staybreakfast areaparking areacoffee makerfair pricethe general managerwafflesnight's sleeplong drivecontinental breakfastnew york
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Both Sharon and Rob where very helpful and fast at check in and out

• Stayed: April 2012
RRI273, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Mr. Kroft

Thank you for your response and comments about Sharon and Rob. I will pass your comments along to the staff. It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. You are truly a valued guest to us.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We had great quiet, clean rooms.
The staff was helpful.i
We like staying here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
RRI273, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear valued guest
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor response. We are very pleased to have recieved a perfect score! We take pride in 100% guest satisfaction here at the Red Roof Inn, and we want to continue to provide great customer service. We look forward to your next visit with us. Please give us a call if there is anything we may assist you with.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I am visiting Jamestown in April. My father is in the hospital, and this has been a very difficult trip to plan. I started my phone calls at 6;00PM and ended at midnight. The last person I talked to was Sharon at the Red Roof Inn in Falconer. She was so kind and so helpful, and it reminded me that there are angels here on earth. Thank you, Sharon.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
RRI273, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Sandy I was sorry to hear about your dad. I am glad that Sharon made your stay much better for you and I will share your comments with her. We always try and make the guests feel at home and certainly in this case we did. Thank you for staying with us and I hope all is well with your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

The hotel (and the entire staff) were very helpful and friendly....No frills...but who needs frills...Clean room, comfortable bed, and friendly helpful staff!!!...that's all I need from a hotel!

Room Tip: Get a lower level room if possiblle (slidind glass door entrance)
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
RRI273, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Thank you for your recent review! We are pleased to have received a perfect score. We take pride in 100% guest satisfaction here at our hotel, and will continue to provide great customer service. We look forward to your next stay with us and please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel a few times and have always had really good service and feel that the price is reasonable as well. When I check out the next morning, Sharon (at the front desk) always seems to give me a laugh and get my day started on a good note . . . . Thanks Sharon!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Glenn it is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. It is great to hear that Sharon gets your day started out in the right direction. I will pass your positive comments along to her as this will make her day. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.