“Would not recommend”

Landing Bar & Grille
Ranked #50 of 102 Restaurants in Fairport
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I purchased the Groupon in hopes of a place I could bring some of my family from out of town to grab a bite to eat before a concert at Nazareth College. Upon arrival, we were waiting for my nephew to get there and as we turned to go inside, there was a patron "mooning" another patron right at the front door. I was mainly embarrassed (no pun intended) because it was my pick to bring them there. We ate there anyway and I expressed my disgust to the waitress who apologized emphatically. The food was decent, but also disliked walking in and out through the smoking zone at the front door.

1  Thank MissyW1743

Reviewed October 29, 2013

food was only mediocre. in this world of great bar food, this was a disappointment. the bar itself was lively and semi-fun. so if you're just looking for a brew or two, they have a nice selection

1  Thank GretchenandDaryl
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We decided to try Landing with a Groupon. Food was just ok. We sat on the small outdoor patio and were "smoked out" but the couple of people there mid afternoon. Service was good, but don't think we will go out of our way to go back.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Bar with Music on weekends. employees are pleasant, food is pretty good. could be cleaned up a bit but it is more than acceptable.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Haven't been in a few years. Went for Friday fish fry. Food was good but fish batter a little too plain for my taste. Drink prices were still in the 1980s. Couldn't believe how low they were. Probably why bar was full. This is the neighborhood joint every town has. Good atmosphere, decent food, good value. A good place to watch sports on tv. If you live in the area you owe it to yourself to try it out.