“Consistantly great food”

Bocaccini's Italian Bistro
Ranked #63 of 99 Restaurants in Fairport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family owned and operated Italian bistro located in Faiport, New York, featuring traditional and contemporary Italian dishes, brick oven pizzas, paninis and wraps, and fresh salads. All items made in-house, to order, using fresh, local ingredients. In addition to in-house dining and take-outs, we also offer catering and semi-private dining for events. Come see us for Happy Hour and enjoy our awesome drink specials and half-priced pizzas and appetizers!
Rochester, New York
“Consistantly great food”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have been here probably 5 times. I love the food. The staff is real friendly and efficient. To me it is the ideal Bistro. Prices are average for a Bistro -- the difference is that this place has been in business for quite awhile and they understand how to cook and serve.

Visited December 2013

Rochester, New York
2,005 restaurant reviews
“Consistently good food - and great specials menu!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We love going to Bocaccino's, as evidenced by my previous 4-5 reviews of this Fairport bistro. We stopped in on Saturday night because we were on a rather limited time schedule, and Bocaccino's always moves us through rapidly if needed.

This is one place where you really WANT to look at their "special" listing, which is posted outside in the front foyer, as well as over the grill. (See photo I've attached.) They always have a long list of imaginative specials featuring meat, fish, pasta, and more. I tried another one of these special this weekend; it was a main course salad with Greek dressing, feta cheese, large grilled shrimp, and roasted beets. WOW!!! It was really, really good. My younger daughter had veal parmesan over pasta that could have fed two people. Huge portion!

Our waitress managed to keep the meal going to match our schedule, and we were out of there in time to pick up our daughter downtown. I really enjoy this place, and will continue to come back in the future.

• Visited November 2013
Fariport, NY
“Great food and (this time) great service”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

In a previous review I rated food very high but was disappointed in the service. My wife and I tried it again last night and the food was again great and the server, Penny, was excellent. We both had pumpkin soup which was very delicious. I had a veal and lobster dish which was outstanding. My wife enjoyed her crabcakes. With much better service than our past experience we are moving this to a top favorite in the area.

• Visited November 2013
Fairport, New York
“Right on the mark!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Started with the Bruschetta - always great & tasty. Fried spicy calamari. The special "Pumpkin Ravioli" was awesome. HERB CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN w Squash ravioli, MY personal Favorite! Another great meal and an actual value for our dollar.

• Visited October 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Nice food; reasonably priced”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food for the price. Service was friendly and good. Great place for a casual lunch or dinner with family or friends.

Visited August 2013