“Love the noodles!”

Add it.
Aja Noodle Co.
Ranked #58 of 99 Restaurants in Fairport
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Just made a return visit to Aja Noodle after being away for a while, and the food was as good as ever! I almost always get the Bangkok noodle bowl (and did again this time). It is absolutely delicious! My husband has tried a variety of different things (both noodle bowls and rice bowls, as well as some appetizers) and has liked them all. Our kids really enjoy the lo mein and the mac and cheese. A nice bonus: the portions are large enough so that we take leftovers home for lunch the next day.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My 4 friends and I visited Aja on Wednesday at 5:30pm. We were the only people in there. The atmosphere is fine. There was no music so our voices echoed a tiny bit. It reminded me of a bistro setting - cozy and comfortable. Of course the service was good and the food came quickly, duh.

Ok, the food - wow. We had Chinese dumplings as an appetizer. Both the chicken and vegetable are crispy and tasty when dipped in the soy sauce that is provided.
I had the Japanese yakisoba noodle bowl with tofu. I was surprised at how large the bowl was. It was tasty and filled me up. The sauce was tangy, salty, and savory. My partner had the Bangkok noodle bowl, also with tofu. I had a taste of the Bangkok and wanted to finish it because it was also yummy. What's weird is that my tofu was soft and delicious. His tofu was like eating mini sponges. Maybe his were heated too much?

Our bowls cost $9 each. Appetizer was $5 for 4 chicken and $5 for 4 vegetable dumplings.

I think it is a little expensive to eat there for what it is. However, it is delicious and filling. When I visit my friends in Fairport again, I wouldn't mind eating here a second time.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

i am not a big noodle guy but found myself enjoying mine. my companion loved hers and has been there before and returns. food was fresh tasting, and some dishes a little unique.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

6 adults stopped at Aja Noodle on Friday, June 23rd. I had been to the other location, so I expected another great experience. We walked in the door and immediately looked to the left to see all of the tables and chair stacked up and unusable. The restaurant is very small, so I don't know what that was about. The young male server was very inexperienced, although he was pleasant and tried his best. The food was excellent ! The wait staff does need some training, but go for the food and reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a location I can't help but go to and my family frequents it often.
First I have to tell you that I get coupons from all the major online restaurant coupon programs for Aja Noodle. It's a great value without a coupon but with a coupon.... The coupons are very easy to come by.
Check their menu out as I find it offers a good variety for all types. The menu items are unique and tasty but not so unusual as to turn off a picky eater. Before I went the first time (several years back) I was cautious thinking "who wants just noodles". Their menu offers a wide variety of chicken, beef and seafood items, as well as great vegetarian items. My daughter high recommends their spicy cucumber salad!
They have the two locations and I go to both. They are consistent in their food and their service is fine. You can easily leave for under $12 per person (before their big coupon discounts).
When I visit with a coupon, I consider Aja Noodle to be the best value in town. Without a coupon, it is still very worthy of my palate.