“decent food”

Add it.
Aja Noodle Co.
Ranked #60 of 100 Restaurants in Fairport
Reviewed January 28, 2013

i am not a big noodle guy but found myself enjoying mine. my companion loved hers and has been there before and returns. food was fresh tasting, and some dishes a little unique.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

6 adults stopped at Aja Noodle on Friday, June 23rd. I had been to the other location, so I expected another great experience. We walked in the door and immediately looked to the left to see all of the tables and chair stacked up and unusable. The restaurant is very small, so I don't know what that was about. The young male server was very inexperienced, although he was pleasant and tried his best. The food was excellent ! The wait staff does need some training, but go for the food and reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a location I can't help but go to and my family frequents it often.
First I have to tell you that I get coupons from all the major online restaurant coupon programs for Aja Noodle. It's a great value without a coupon but with a coupon.... The coupons are very easy to come by.
Check their menu out as I find it offers a good variety for all types. The menu items are unique and tasty but not so unusual as to turn off a picky eater. Before I went the first time (several years back) I was cautious thinking "who wants just noodles". Their menu offers a wide variety of chicken, beef and seafood items, as well as great vegetarian items. My daughter high recommends their spicy cucumber salad!
They have the two locations and I go to both. They are consistent in their food and their service is fine. You can easily leave for under $12 per person (before their big coupon discounts).
When I visit with a coupon, I consider Aja Noodle to be the best value in town. Without a coupon, it is still very worthy of my palate.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Bear in mind this is based on two "order for pickup" experiences. This is the single worst food experience I've had in years. Slow service, apathetic staff, and dull, flat-flavored food. Worst? In a Chicken-Apple Salad, the Chicken and the Apple were left out! I can't comment on the atmosphere, as I didn't stay there any longer than I had to - just picked up my order and took off What a great place to open an eatery - clearly there isn't one there presently. I think this is a reasonably expensive place given the unremarkability of their offerings, but most especially in light of the fact that you may or may not get what you order. Stay away. Go hungry, you'll be better off.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Ordered and waited over an hour, asked when food would be ready, they said soon but it never came. We were never offered recompense for the excessively long wait. We got up and left befor being served. Will never set foot in there again.