“Stuffed banana peppers. This would have been sufficient.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 96 Restaurants in Fairport
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, American
Good for: Families with children
Upstate N.Y.
“Stuffed banana peppers. This would have been sufficient.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

Although our pizzas were good, the pepper appetizer was the highlight of this meal. We had ordered a 2nd appetizer, but after about 10 minutes we were told it was unavailable. The visible kitchen crew did not seem to be enjoying their work, grunted when addressed. This was our 2nd time here. Really good service the 1st time. Different server, and less competent, the 2nd. On the pricey side for what you get.

• Visited September 2011

Syracuse, New York
“Total crap. Never again.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2011

We stopped here around 3PM on a Friday after driving to Fairport from Syracuse. Being wood-fired-anything fans, my husband and I were expecting at least a pizza with a crisp crust on it. After waiting over a half an hour (there was only one other table with patrons), what we got was an expensive, soggy, doughy, under-seasoned mess. And all that was on it was tomato, basil and cheese! Maybe they were having a bad day, but I don't plan on ever going here again.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

I recently visited the Southwedge location with a few friends for dinner. We had the chicken fritters and asian shrimp for apps with a bottle of wine, delicious! I like white pizza and my friends like red, so we ordered a couple of each and loved it... Our server was full of information and guided us in the right direction. We loved it and will defintely be back!!
Pizza Lover

1 Thank Jennifer A
“Awesome food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

We went for lunch with a client at NapaWood Pizza at Perinton Hills.
The selection was great, and food was awesome. I will recommand to as many people as I know. Their prices were good, and service was excellent.

Rochester, New York
“Great food, but pretty expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

My boyfriend and I went to the Napa Wood Fired Pizza restaurant in Fairport after purchasing a Groupon (pay $15, get $30 worth of food). We ordered an appetizer (some sort of Asain grilled shrimp) and 2 pizzas (a spinach artichoke and a santa fe). We absolutely LOVED everything we ordered. The pizzas are thin and only 12", so seeing a price tag of $13 or more per pizza was pricey. But since we had basically 50% off, it was well worth it. The restaurant itself was quaint and charming, only around 10-12 tables total plus the bar. The pizza oven is right out in the open, so I watched the chefs cook as I ate, which was pretty cool. Service was pretty slow, but we weren't in a hurry so it didn't bother us. Definitely would visit again for a nice night out!