“Yum”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Woodcliff Drive
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had dinner, breakfast and brunch and enjoyed every meal. The staff were extremely attentive and the dining room was lovely. We were even able to watch an amazing sunset!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Horizons is in the Woodcliff Hotel. It is an elegant dining experience. The lunch menu is fantastic and the food superb. This is a great place for an business lunch. The view will astound you.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We celebrated our 40th anniversary at Horizons on an early Sunday evening. Our waitress was very friendly and accommodating and added a cheery note to our dining experience. My husband ordered the Montauk Scallops &Tasso as an appetizer. This consists of two large scallops with ham bites and a deep fried poached egg. Yes, it sounds weird but the scallops and egg were cooked perfectly and my husband deemed it delicious. We are still trying to figure out how they can perfectly cook a deep fried poached egg. I ordered their signature lobster bisque some of the best I have had with just the right amount of cognac. The presentation in an unusual white bowl was lovely. My husband's Delmonico was cooked to a perfect medium rare. My Filet Mignon had a beautiful char on the outside and cut like butter. The dining room is warm and inviting with a beautiful view of the City. Yes, it's a bit pricey but the excellent service, delicious food, and atmosphere lend to the perfect spot for a lovely meal or special occasion.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Perfect restaurant to go for a Sunday brunch, so much variety, cozy atmosphere, great service. I don't know about the food the rest of the week but on Sunday is good.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We shared the crab cake, the cilantro aioli was nicely balanced. My wife had the scallops and tasso ham, cooked perfect. I had the sirloin, nice char but medium just the way I wanted. Multi layer chocolate cake for dessert, yummo. Overall great meal, nice view of the sunset, perfect evening.