“Review some time later ... going downhill”
Review of Costello's Pizza Emporium - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Costello's Pizza Emporium
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Since my last rating of Costello's, the experiences have not been good. Chicken/pasta dishes dryer and not flavorful. Very disappointed in getting pizza's the wrong size and burnt on bottom. Hope the downslide doesn't continue.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had pizza and some beverages recently. Pizza was done perfectly. Had a generous amount of toppings. Draft beers were served in chilled glass. Couldn't ask for anything more. Not a lot of seating inside but comfortable.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place was awful!!! RUDE waitstaff! The food was disgusting and they were way overpriced! I take my family out weekly for dinner at various restaurants in Fairport and will NEVER return to this poorly run business!

1  Thank Coachmik
Reviewed April 7, 2012

My family and I come here often! I bring friends all the time. I wouldn't ask for anything different. The pizza is delicious; and the service is fantastic! Erik is awesome and always trys to get to know you. Any negative comments here must be a joke! Love this place; wouldn't go anywhere else

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We have gotten Costello's pizza off and on for years. An order of Mediterranean and a Meat Lover's pizzas is a nice feast . For something different, we ordered some pasta dishes for takeout (Pasta ala Hannah, Chicken Riley and spaghetti for the kid). They were quite delicious dinners and each came with garlic bread and a nice salad. We will definitely be doing this again!