“Great restaurant for a one,plus one or plus little ones”
Review of ruyi Sushi

ruyi Sushi
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Evans Mills
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Fresh sushi, miso soup also well made. Booths were set up in u shape, great for adults to hem in kids. They also had a child's sushi menu. Service was prompt, friendly and professional. Great place to eat.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Service was good. Sushi was made in a timely manner.
Not the best sushi I've ever had, but was better then expected.
Will be coming back to fill my sushi needs! Prices were fair.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

We eat here occasionally. I like to order the hibachi meals for the salad with the yum yum sauce or soup. I dont like mushrooms but i love the soup anyway. Last time I had their crispy Thai chicken. The sauce wasnt spicy as I like it bit it was yummy. Lunch came quickly wit enough time to eat and digest bavk at work.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Our sushi was very fresh and nicely presented. The restaurant was nice and quiet, especially for a Saturday night. Of course that could be because they couldn't serve alcohol. The web site showed they did, but our hotel clerk said they lost their license. Would have been nice to know that prior.

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to eat Asian food! Everything we have eaten there is great! Carry-out service is fast and great!