“Great food and service ”
Review of ruyi Sushi

ruyi Sushi
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Evans Mills
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to eat Asian food! Everything we have eaten there is great! Carry-out service is fast and great!

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Best sushi I've had so far and they give you good portions for the price. Its our new go to sushi spot :)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Great food! Mongolian beef is my favorite.
A better kid's menu would be nice, like some type of fried rice or noodles with a protein. The noodles in the kid's soup are too big.

Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

It is a little pricy, but worth it. The food was fantastic! My hot dish was delicious and the 2 rolls were outstanding. And of course a beautiful presentation on my plate. They cooked fast and prepared my sushi quickly.

Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

It was really good and friendly staff. Really good for the price and freshness too. Can wait to go back again.