“Best hotel in watertown!”

Days Inn Evans Mills/Fort Drum
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Evans Mills
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Best hotel in Watertown/ Fort Drum, clean, staff id friendly and the GM DP was very helpful told us about the area an made our stay pleasant! The people complaining about breakfast its pretty good, at higher end hotel chains you pay for breakfast! The money you save go out to eat.

• Stayed: September 2012
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Evans Mills/Fort Drum

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Staff was unhelpful after they put us in a room with one queen bed for family of 3. Breakfast was cleaned out by the time we got there at 8:30 on a Saturday morning and there was no one staffing it to refill anything. Internet did not work. Hotel was clean, but that was the only thing going for it.
Will not return.

2  Thank shanngodfrey
Bhavik P, Owner at Days Inn Evans Mills/Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

I am sorry about the experience you went through at our Days Inn, I hope you know we strive to make customers happy and I hope you let have a second chance to make your stay better. We are a new hotel and working on the little flaws that happen occasionally like the internet which has now been fixed.

Sorry Again

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I think the breakfast could be improved. Add something hot beside waffles and syrup ie. ham egg and cheese early birds or a hot/warm dish with scrambled eggs and ham, or something similar to that.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Terence,

Thank you for the recommendations, I have become aware of the breakfast issues and we are trying to improving it, hopefully by your next stay I can make sure you are fully satisfied with the breakfast.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was so glad I found this hotel for my visit to the fort Drum area this October! The hotel is brand new so it's super clean and everything is top notch and up to date; we felt like we were the first ones to sleep in the bed! The bed was very comfortable, I wish my bed at home was that nice. The wall mounted flat screen opened up a lot of dresser/desk space for our things which was great. The bathroom was very nice and the tub was HUGE! I couldn't believe it! The complimentary breakfast was typical; donuts, waffles, cereal, coffee. I appreciated not having to find somewhere to get breakfast. The staff at the hotel were very froendly; house keeping always made sure to ask if any services were needed if they saw you in the hall, always received a warm hello upon walking in from the front desk staff, and the overall level of kindness shown by the staff was great to see. While I loved all the light the huge windows let it, it was a bit uncomfortable leaving the blinds open on the first floor. Having people stare into my room as they packed up their cars was a little invasive. My only other complaint would have to be the paper thin walls. Quiet conversations and snoring could be heard through the walls. It wasn't enough to really bother us, but if you like it completely quiet, you may wish to request a room far from others. Having stayed in many other hotels in the area, I can confidently say that this hotel was one of the best! For under $70 a night, I was able to get a room comparable to another hotel across the street that charges upwards of $110 a night! It's VERY difficult to find such a nice clean hotel for a good price in the area. I was so happy with the price and quality that I extended my stay and extra night. I look forward to staying at the Days Inn Ft. Drum again the next time I am in the area and I recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in the Ft. Drum/Watertown vicinity!

• Stayed: October 2012

Cefolk,

Thank you for the kind review, I am happy to see you appreciate the value you strive to give which is providing nice modern clean rooms for a fraction of the cost else where. I hope to see you stay with us again.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

#2 of 14 in Watertown
Ramada Watertown
Ramada Watertown
#7 of 14 in Watertown

Been to Days Inn Evans Mills/Fort Drum? Share your experiences!