“This place is disgusting!”

Knights Inn Endwell/Binghamton
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Endwell
Montour Falls, New York
“This place is disgusting!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had a long day, and checked in just before 2am. It's obvious that the cleaning staff is quite lazy. There was filth all over the floor, behind furniture, sink and toilet. Although we did get a discounted rate, with late check out. What were we to expect? It was only $56. Still, I advise you find another place to stay, when in Edicott.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank MsSuperNova
Attiq s, General Manager at Knights Inn Endwell/Binghamton, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to share the experience you had at the hotel. I appreciate your honest and candid feedback. While it is sometimes difficult to hear about the inconvenience experienced by our guests, it nevertheless is invaluable information for us. The management team here strives to ensure a positive guest experience. We will use this feedback to make sure that our future guests do not have similar experience.

Thanks

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
NY
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

motel is old. no hair dryer, towels are not white,looks old.sheets has stain.carpet has nail sticking out-it poked my foot many times & have to cover it with a pizza cardboard to avoid stepping on it. housekeeping won't clean if u don't ask! Breakfast is horrible that is why it is free! Will never stay in this hotel again!!!

Room Tip: ok to stay if you had no other choice! hahaha!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
I am truly sorry that we were unable to provide you with an experience that would encourage a return visit. I hope you will not be dissuaded from staying at Knights Inn and consider a return visit. This would give us a chance to show that we have tried to improve.

Thanks

Manager

Travelers are raving about these Endwell hotels

Endwell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

This hotel is easy access off the highway. The rooms are spacious, with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, huge bed(s), desk, two comfortable chairs, many towels, alarm radio, oh, yes, and television. Service was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was a low fiber in Styrofoam and plastic affair -- toast, English muffins, Danish, caffeinated coffee only, juice, milk, a choice of cold cereal, including raisin bran. One night I had trouble dozing off due to intermittent plumbing noises, though the second night was quiet. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thanks so much for the great review of the property. I am very pleased to know you were satisfied with your stay here and what we had to offer. I will look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel brings you here.

Thanks again.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

There was no alarm, phone didn't work, smelled horrible, only 1 channel on TV, no coffee pot, fridge didn't work. We asked about alarm & phone & wake up call, she said we'll look at it tomorrow AFTER we check out. Never will we EVER stay there again.!!!

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank laura2169
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

Omg. So we were with a band. That doesn't mean we are disgusting people. This place is beyond words. Mold on ceiling, walls, around toilets. 70s wallpaper peeling off the walls because of water leakage. Each of our 3 rooms had holes in the walls or doors, like a punch or kick. The once pink carpets are caked with crusty mysterious substances. The lamps don't have lightbulbs. The shower curtain had a nice layer of mold across the bottom. In our room the walls were not connected to the ceiling like one side of the building is sinking. I've been in way better places for less. Don't waste your money unless youre looking for a good place to buy drugs. Btw this place comes with its own dealer in the lot. Damn.

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank gfhjgg
Willard, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

I rented a room at this place in Aug, only because I couldn't find any other motel. The place was filthy and was never cleaned up. I had originally booked for 5 days, but had to leave due to sickness. Upon leaving, the woman in the office said it would be ok. However, the male manager has repeatedly refused to refund the night I did not stay there. On further consideration, I am not convinced that my illness was due to the abhorent conditions. Needless to say, I do not recommend this hovel and will never stay there again.

Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Paul P
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2011

I stayed at this motel because it was a good price and close to people I was visiting. Upon my arrival I was "greeted' by a surly indian man who was too occupied with his phone call to acknowledge my presence. The property consists of two buildings, the front building by the street having a front and back, and the back building facing the backside of the front building. Fortunately I was in the back building, because the white trash apparently living in the backside of building one stayed up late blasting music from the inside of a pick up with the door hanging open, while sitting outside getting wasted. I mentioned this to management after the first night but they didn't seem to find it worthwhile investigating.

There were burnt out matches on the carpeting, stains all over the bathmat, stains that looked like blood on the pillowcase and sheet. The walls had what looked like someone had used a glue or cleaner and let it dry so that drip marks were all over the walls. The wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling off. The indoor/ outdoor carpeting that covered the outside steps and balony was coated in dried mud. The bathroom door was kicked in so a foot sized dent was left. I would prefer not to stay at this motel and would not recoomend it unless you're desperate.

Room Tip: Get the room beside the maid's closet, in the middle.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank zapatista234
Also consider these accommodations in or near Endwell
Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Binghamton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal
Traditions at the Glen Resort and Hotel - Binghamton/Johnson City
BEST WESTERN PLUS of Johnson City
DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton

Been to Knights Inn Endwell/Binghamton? Share your experiences!