“The boneless chicken is a great addition to their menu”
Review of KFC - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife Gloria and I got takeout this past week from KFC. We had coupons and got two orders of their boneless crispy chicken. I must admit that in the past, KFC was a middle of the road fast-food restaurant as far as I was concerned; however, the Boneless Chicken gave me a new, fresh view of KFC.

The chicken was delicious and their coleslaw is some of the best in town. It was convenient and with the coupon, the two of us had dinner for $4.99. Wow, lets go find some more coupons! I really don't care much for their "buttery spred" for their biscuits....just a nit.

Of course, by dining at home, the atmosphere was fabulous!

I certainly hope that KFC keeps the quality up there for the boneless chicken, if they do, they will have a lot of happy diners.

Recommended

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The counter display is almost empty, the bottom-off-the-barrel staff doesn't know what items are in stock or what the price should be. Brought in a coupon, they had trouble recognizing it, previous time they denied there was any promotion going in. Few other customers. The owner keeps promising to fix the problem.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Endicott, New York
Reviewed January 7, 2008

cheap, but sub-par food... OK for fast food, I guess.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook