“Great selection!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Our family enjoys this buffet! From the wok bar to the sushi to steamed clams and traditional Chinese entrees they have a little bit of everything. Even some American items for my sometimes picky youngest! We have always been pleased when we have gone her and will continue to do so.

Reviewed June 14, 2011

If you are expecting excellent Chinese food, you are going to be disappointed. If you are expecting a good Chines buffet, then you will be pleased. A nice variety is offered at both lunch and dinner time and the price is reasonable.

Reviewed June 4, 2011

The owner is SO rude! Went there for lunch at 3:30, they were changing to dinner.. so they had their little " Dinner Only " labels. Which I was unsure what it meant as there were no signs posted.. so I took some, and then was scolded rudely by the owner. He then proceded to tell me if I didn't like his rules I could go else where he " didn't care ". I rolled my eyes and went back to my lunch/dinner.. he then came back a second time to tell me I couldn't get these prices anywhere else. I was like " I may not be able to get the prices but I can better service elsewhere ". He was also sweeping near the buffets and his children were running around. Professional buisness right? All the other chinese buffets in this area are so much better and MUCH better service! Never go there again!

Reviewed August 25, 2010

We used to go to the Chinese place in Vestal since we moved to Endicott we tried this place and wont go any place else, and its 2 miles from home. Everyone is friendly, service is fast, food is always fresh. If you love seafood this is the best so far as far as chinese places go.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Endicott, New York
Reviewed May 5, 2008

LOVE the wonton soup, like the wok bar. Fast service, fairly inexpensive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook