“Very popular!”

Ranked #39 of 85 Restaurants in Endicott
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 2011, our restaurant is family owned and continuing to grow into one of the finest Thai restaurants in our area. We take pride in our delicious, truly authentic dishes. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed whether you're dining in or bringing our food home with take out.
The Villages, Florida, United States
“Very popular!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our lunch bunch went here on Friday when they opened at 11:00 Am. In the next hour or so , it filled up pretty quickly. Our server was very prompt with water and menus and gave us some extra time to pick out our choices. When our salads came out, they were dressed with peanut sauce. One friend expressed that she wished they had asked each of us if we wanted that dressing. I sent mine back, requesting no dressing. The lunch portions were generous. The vegetables are crisp and tasty. I have had Thai food at other restaurants where the dishes are very bland without some special sauces to put on. I was very pleasantly surprised that my chicken and broccoli had a wonderful tasty seasoning - very delightful. All our dishes looked very appetizing. We were also grateful that our server was able to provide us with separate checks. There is free parking on the street. The atmosphere is lovely and the food comes out in a short time. When I go next time, I will get the fried rice.

• Visited July 2013

New York
“Best Thai Food Anywhere”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I love Thai food and anytime we travel we eat Thai food to compare to First Thai Basil. There has never been one that stands up. If we were ever to leave the area this would be one of the things we would miss the most. Yes, the atmosphere is not the best. But we go there for the food. We also mostly do take-out. Also, the address is now 29 Washington Avenue.

• Visited April 2013
Binghamton, New York
“Nice reliable Thai restaurant in Endicott”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Today's visit to Thai Basil was our first since they moved to the larger location. I like being able to walk in and get a table, but I have to admit that some of the lively atmosphere that a crowded restaurant has was lost. The huge serving of Pad Thai was nicely flavored, but could have used a few more veggies. We enjoyed our dinner , and will definitely return.

Vestal, New York
“Really Awesome Thai Food!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I've lived in San Antonio Texas for a while and If you know that city, it has thousands of thai restaurants. I know what authentic thai tastes like and this is it! Everything is cooked fresh, comes out hot and is consistent in the way it tastes every time I go there. They are a little more pricey than other places in the area but the food is outstanding. They are in a bigger location on Washington ave now, which is good, but the food remains great. Anytime we want to go out for a nice dinner, we go to Thai Basil. Very Very Yummy!

• Visited November 2012
Binghamton, New York
“Excellent...”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Thai Basil has a great selection of delicious Thai food (and more) in the area. It has just moved to a larger location on Washington Avenue in Endicott. The atmosphere is great and the service is wonderful. Eat in or take out! I (we) highly recommend this establishment if you enjoy yummy Thai food.

Visited July 2012

Been to 1st Thai Basil? Share your experiences!