“Really Awesome Thai Food!”
Review of 1st Thai Basil

1st Thai Basil
Ranked #41 of 85 Restaurants in Endicott
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 2011, our restaurant is family owned and continuing to grow into one of the finest Thai restaurants in our area. We take pride in our delicious, truly authentic dishes. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed whether you're dining in or bringing our food home with take out.
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I've lived in San Antonio Texas for a while and If you know that city, it has thousands of thai restaurants. I know what authentic thai tastes like and this is it! Everything is cooked fresh, comes out hot and is consistent in the way it tastes every time I go there. They are a little more pricey than other places in the area but the food is outstanding. They are in a bigger location on Washington ave now, which is good, but the food remains great. Anytime we want to go out for a nice dinner, we go to Thai Basil. Very Very Yummy!

There are newer reviews for 1st Thai Basil

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Thai Basil has a great selection of delicious Thai food (and more) in the area. It has just moved to a larger location on Washington Avenue in Endicott. The atmosphere is great and the service is wonderful. Eat in or take out! I (we) highly recommend this establishment if you enjoy yummy Thai food.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I have had lunch and take out many times from here. The food has always been very good and the service fine in the restaurant. They recently moved a few doors down the street but I have not been in yet. Overall it seems a bit pricey for the area.

1  Thank grump51
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I often go to Thai Basil (usually once a week or so). This is a modest family-run place but the food is very tasty ... I recommend the spicy basil w/either chicken or seafood.

2  Thank rjr0810
Reviewed January 15, 2012

The food and service here is amazing. The only thing that'd make it better is if they served wine!

1  Thank foodlover13760