“Mediocre food with big portions”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pantheon Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 85 Restaurants in Endicott
Sayre, PA
“Mediocre food with big portions”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

First time at this restaurant because of a .com certificate and I must say the prices are very reasonable and the portions more than ample. But the food is mediocre and I would never order the fried scallops again. The best part of the meal was the rice pudding my mother took home- creamy and delicious! All in all, not a dining experience I would repeat any time soon.

• Visited July 2013

Binghamton, NY
“Inexpensive, good food”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were in the area and hadn't been here in quite a while, so we stopped by. My granddaughter was hungry for a late lunch, so she had chicken tenders and mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were real (and real yummy) and the chicken was also good. I just had dessert, as I'd already eaten. The pumpkin pie a la mode was also tasty. This is a great little diner-type restaurant. No complaints here. It's a handy place to stop if you're in the area for a movie or one of the shops nearby.

• Visited June 2013
Montrose, PA
“Great Quick Lunch”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had another great lunch today at the Pantheon Restaurant in Endicott, NY. This is a great little place to stop in for something to eat, especially if I want a taste of something Greek. Today I had a Gyro and it was fantastic, as usual! My daughter had a cheeseburger platter with fries and it was very good. I helped her clean up the fries. Great service as well.

• Visited May 2013
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Good Diner Food in a Homey Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Typical diner food prepared well and the waitresses are the best!! Price are really cheap for what you get.

Visited May 2012
Endicott, New York
“Easy on the wallet”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great breakfast at a reasonable price. Good service and nice portions.

Visited March 2012