“Great food and drinks!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food and martini selections are great. The atmosphere is also great and feels relaxing. BEWARE of the high prices though, plan on spending some serious cash for a night here.

1  Thank Ron M

Reviewed August 1, 2012

love the relaxed environment !! went for some food and drinks and stayed forever!!! had a smores martini and my favorite Almond joy martini I just love this place and the bardenter/bar manager leah she was soo much fun!!! A def place to go if your in town!!

1  Thank Rach L
Reviewed November 4, 2011

If you are grown and sexy this is the place on any night of the week. The staff are wonderful,​ the food is out of this world and you don't have to pay an arm and a leg, plus the food is made fron scrch. I know the cook and she is one heck of a host. Wait did I tell you about the drinks, lets just say that there are no drinks in all of broome county like a Chameleon Cafe drink. Stop on by and I promis it will easly becom your new favorit hide away.

1  Thank ebboni G
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This is my favorite Endicott bar to meet at and catch up with a friend, as it is super comfortable - with several intimate conversation areas. After a drink, we called a couple other friends to join us and this became ‘the place’ to meet up that evening. We ordered apps to share and our waiter was great in keeping up our orders-with the additional friends & family, as they arrived. We had a great time, sharing stories and laughs and it was a pleasure to be comfortable, welcome, and to be able to hear each other! The bar is set up so that our laughter & stories didn't take over the bar, nor impose on other groups/couples. Perfect spot for our impromptu gathering! Great variety of martini's and specialty drinks for those interested.

1  Thank ThePBR
Reviewed April 28, 2010

My wife and I have been here numerous times with our friends. Great place to unwind and have adult conversations. Nice comfy seating, good appetizers and interesting bar. Best compliment I can give is this story; went with another 40ish couple who usually get tired and go home around 10:00 at night. After a few drinks and much lively conversation, the other wife looked at her watch and declared "ohmygod, it's 1:00 a.m." We talked comfortably for 3 hours and it seemed like a few minutes.

1  Thank GandLNy