“WOW! I LOVE the drinks!!!!”

Antonio's Bar & Trattoria
Ranked #15 of 86 Restaurants in Endicott
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Just attended a surprise birthday party here and it was amazing! First of all the drinks are soooo good! I wish I knew the real name of this drink but it's a lemon drink served in a martini glass and it's made with lemon gelato! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I. LOVE. IT. My next drink was a mojito - very, very good with lots of freshly muddled mint! My 'dessert' was a drink called 'Coco Channel' (I believe!) again it was made with chocolate gelato! Like a milkshake for adults! Now, I did eat food there...it was a private party and they had really good cold meat, fruit platters with cheese also. Dinner was two chicken dishes and they were both really good - often for a party things are over cooked - but not here! Great atmosphere. Huge gelato case and they make their own gelato. Antonio's - "I'll be BACK!"

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Nice atmosphere, cozy...but a somewhat limited menu.

1  Thank callenzen
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Just heard that the Executive Chef from Tranquil has decided to help Antonio's establish it's existance in Endicott. The Chef (Erik Solo) is amazing and will change the course for this restaurant. He is extremely amazing in all aspects of restrauranteering. Endicott will finally have a "great" Italian restaurant!!! Antonio you have landed a great chef!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

I was shocked at the drink menu! So many selections for such a small place. I had never been before, but after my first sip of the red velvet martini, I can't wait to go back and try other selections. It's a neat place to go and chat with a group of friends....but bring a designated driver so you can try a few different cocktails.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Let me start by saying this isn't a place to take the family like Olive Garden. It's basically a bistro with delicious martinis and fabulous gelato. I have had a few items on the menu and they were okay not great, not horrible. I have NEVER had bad service by any of the servers. One of the bartenders (Chris?) has been snobbish on occasion. When there is live music it is very loud so conversation can be difficult because it is a small place. It is great for a few drinks or a date night. I only take my kids in the early evening to get gelato. They actually love going there because of the atmosphere. It makes them feel sophisticated.

1  Thank lynchmom