Lampy's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Endicott
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We've been dining at Lampy's for years. Just had a nice Valentine's Day dinner. I had the Veal Marsala with mushrooms and peppers and a side of Skillet Fries. The veal dish is one of Chef Lampy's original signature entrees. Some of the best veal I have eaten anywhere. My wife had the Mediterranean Sole, which is two sole fillets stacked with a layer of spinach, garlic, and feta cheese between them. A wonderful seafood dish. Friendly staff, great service, lots of parking (behind the restaurant, public lots). Reservations are recommended.

1  Thank TomKNY

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I love love love going to Lampy's for dinner. They have the most wonderful servers and the food is amazing. My husband and I go a few times a year and we always have a wonderful experience.

1  Thank becal1428
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Atmosphere was very nice, bar was crowded with a fun crowd. But we were here for dinner. We were seated right away and our waitress came right over, made sure we were comfortable and let us know what the specials were. Let's see...we started out with the Honey Horseradish Shrimp appetizer. Then they bring out a little platter that the waitress fixes for you with a roasted head of garlic, cheese, hot peppers and whipped butter for your Battaglini bread. They also brought a little plate of dark chocolate and bits of asagio cheese to go with our J Lohr Seven Oaks Cab. By then I was already full. Then Julieanne brought out my husband's salad and my bouillabaisse. For my dinner I had the Chicken Saltimbocca with marsala wine sauce that came with a side of eggplant parm and hubby had Veal Cutlet Giovanni with a side of garlic mashed. EVERYTHING was delicious and service was great. To top it off our appetizer was free because we had show tickets, and it was half price wine night. They said next time we'd have to pick one discount or the other, not both. Our doggie bag was huge! We won't be able to go here all the time however, because the prices were just so high. Maybe we should check out the bar menu.

1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We enjoy the food and atmosphere at Lampy's (owned by the same people who own Number 5 restaurant). Terrific service and wonderful food. Always a pleasure! We drive about 45 minutes to get to the restaurant, but it's well worth the trip!

1  Thank bhornung
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Pricey for dinner service but very reasonable in the bar area. The food was exceptional, best hummus plate I've ever had. Sandwich for onloy $8, but not available on their table dinner menu. Great drink selection, and the Chameleon martini bar is nicely hidden right behind the restaurant. I will definitely be back. Enjoy a great evening here, but expect to pay for it.

2  Thank Dan E