“perfect”

Lampy's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Endicott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Endicott
“perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

food is always beyond just good and always look forward to being there..it is one of our special places

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Judith L

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I get here about once a year and the food has been excellent every time and so has the service! I highly recommend this place!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Mrs T
Vestal, New York
“Great for a special occasion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

We have been here many times ad the food is excellent. We go to NYC a lot so our standards are pretty high. I have never had a dish here than didn't impress. The lamb chops with the honey glaze may be the best preparation for lamb I have ever had. Love the Greek steak also. It is pricey and not an every day type of restaurant. I haven't ordered any pasta dishes so I cannot comment on those. It is always a hit for birthdays and anniversaries. I love it and will be back.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank alohahoneypie
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Surprise Find in Endicott”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I travel to this region on business quite a bit and have found most of the restaurants in the area lacking. Lampy's was a nice change of pace. The food was very good - I had a steak that was beautifully cooked, a bright and fresh side salad and piping hot potatoes. Good food without any attitude.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Phlyjets
Johnson City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food but pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

Good food and service. A nice place for a celebration

Visited June 2012