“The best chicken in town”

Phil's Chicken House
Ranked #7 of 86 Restaurants in Endicott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Eat in or take out you can't lose with Phil's chicken, ribs, and macaroni salad. Very casual dinning.

1  Thank deeleft

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is truly my favorite chicken anywhere in the world.
They use the Cornell marinade recipe and were using a rotisserie before it was mainstream.
The chicken has so much flavor, tender and very well spiced.
We had regular and sweet potato fries which were very very good.
The salad bar is average for the area, but did I say the chicken was AWESOME!

In an area known for spiedies, pizza, and all food Italian, this was my first stop when back "home" (we have been out of the area for 25 years) for a weekend visit. And it was everything I remembered. And it will be my first stop on my next visit.

They were advertising a Mother's Day buffet so if you are reading this in May, make a point to get there!!

1  Thank sandlady48
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I live close to Phil's and dine there regularly. Often I get their chicken and biscuits dinner box to go when I'm in a hurry. Their portions are huge and 1 dinner box is enough for two meals (for me anyway).

The breakfast buffet is fantastic with a lot of choices including fresh fruit. The lunch buffet is pretty good though the choices are very limited. Soup and salad are included.

One thing I really like is the servers will bring you a bucket for chicken bones so you don't have to leave them on your plate. The servers themselves are always very friendly and treat you like family.

What makes Phil's really stand out is, well, the chicken! Absolutely the best chicken in the triple cities!

Overall, Phil's Chicken House has quality food, very reasonable prices and excellent service. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Phil's C. H. is of long standing in the Triple Cities area. It can accommodate large groups. Food is average, but plentiful and not expensive. Seldom have to wait for a table, and service is fast.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We just celebrated another birthday of a family member by eating at Phil's. My kids love it. Never ordered off of the menu. We only eat the buffet. It has lots of variety and if you ask my kids, 13 and 16 years old, they love the mac and cheese and mashed potatoes the best. I love the ribs and chicken. It includes a great salad bar too. There are breads and pudding type things available and fruit. Dessert is included but cannot be taken home. I never like the soup, but I see that others do. I guess I am a little picky about soups. The only drawback now is that because of the flood last year, the lower part of the restaurant is closed, so it gets very crowded upstairs. The family often chooses Phil's over Olive Garden, Chinese, etc. because it is sooo good. We love it for the food variety and great price for a family.

Been to Phil's Chicken House? Share your experiences!