“Homemade Greek plus variety”
Review of Greek Key Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Greek Key Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Greek, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Binghamton, New York
“Homemade Greek plus variety”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I tried Greek Key for the first time tonight and we were pleasantly surprised. Good service, friendly manager/owner, clean, reasonable prices but most important the food was very good. We did not go to the bar or order any alcoholic drinks so I cannot review that aspect. The spanakopita (sp?) was excellent (large enough for leftovers). The feta and Greek (kalamata) olives appetizer was great (only $5 for a large slab of cheese and about 24 or more olives). The Greek salad was excellent as was the homemade soup (vegetable orzo). We will go back soon and if other entrees hold up their rating could go to excellent.

• Visited August 2013

Endwell, New York, United States
“Authentic & Affordable”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Our little city has a lot of "greek diners," but sadly, most of them are tired and serve stale greek food at best!

The Greek Keys is different. The staff is energetic, the menu focuses on authentic dishes, and the prices are very reasonable.

I often go with friends after yoga at Binghamton Yoga. We love it because the food is fresh, includes veggies, and is easy to share because of their sampler platters. We often split hummus, tzatziki, skordalia, pastichio, and other great things. We wash it down with a glass of wine (& water) and then split a homemade baklava for dessert!

I highly recommend the Greek Keys to anyone who appreciates fresh, authentic ethnic foods,

Upstate New York
“The Real Stuff”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I remember Nick from when he worked at Jane's Diner in Conklin, which was never the same after he left and I will never go to again. This is his new place and it's a whole lot better than Jane's. Cold beers? Check. NASCAR? Check. Buffalo Sabres? Check. Good service? Check. A whole bunch of delicious food? Check. The food is the best greek food around. Better then the diners around with frozen slop that tastes like dirt. Give it a try-you will not be sorry.

Binghamton, New York, United States
“Food is just average.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

It has the standard Greek fare. Our food was OK but nothing special. Service was good and the owner was asking people how things were although he never stopped at our table.

Tucson, Arizona
“Forget the Greek Fries”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I actually enjoyed my meal. The lamb and beef gyro meal worked for me as they left the pita out and provided me with rice to make it a gluten-free meal. I was surprised about a French fry option, so I tried the Greek fries....I would take the time and energy and simply make better regular fries. Beer was good. My friend and I arrived mid-afternoon so talked for hours and others arrived closer to dinner time. My friend loved the meze platter....I think that's the name....lots of samples of Greek food on it.