“Just OK”

Applebee's
Ranked #29 of 45 Restaurants in Elmsford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I visited Applebee's recently with a group of friends. This was my first time in the place. We sat in the bar area. The place was nice and clean, the hostess was friendly. Apparently, Happy Hour goes on Monday through Friday's (all night). Appetizers are also half-price. we ordered some food and drinks. Our server was just ok, food was mediocre at best. We were not very impressed. The only good thing about it was the price. I guess you get what you pay for.

1  Thank Timothy G

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The food was good as in most Applebees but we found it a little more expensive than the one in our town.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

When I travel with a group I try to stick to something safe and I generally don't have bad experiences with Applebee's. This restaurant was nice, clean and presented well. We arrived and were promptly seated, there was 8 of us so that was well done. The waitress took our orders brought our drinks back and then 35 minutes later we received our food...no one checked in with us, no one offered an explanation as to why we had to wait so long. We received our meals which were all good and that was it, no one checked back, nobody's drink was refilled, nothing. When we were done we had to stop someone and ask for our bill. Our bills were brought and everyone's bill had an automatic 18% tip added, now I understood why the service was so bad, we were an automatic tip so she didn't bother with us...well you may get someone once that way but I wont be back and I would advise anyone else with a large group to stay away from this place and go somewhere else. So, nice atmosphere, good food but very bad service. If management reads this, your wait staff needs to be addressed, they aren't taking care of your customers.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

It's not my favorite place to go but for a short notice get together with family and friends its average for a chain restaurant The food is nothing to speak of but the atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is cosy and the staff is friendly! I had a salmon with honey which was delicious! The prices are ok tending to over-priced;)