This was a reasonably good place to stay. I used online booking and had inadvertently paid more than i would have paid checking in on my own. That was unusual. My booking company made good on the difference. It was frustrating and it was an annoying waste of time, so if it is the last minute, check with the hotel first. This was one of the times when I hated dealing with someone overseas...I was tired and they were trying to explain why I should be glad to have paid them more for the hotel than I would have by booking directly. The next day, a different rep supposedly fixed the problem. The biggest shortcoming was that the elevator in the parking garage did not work and our family was very tired after a long day. The room was OK, though the double beds instead of queen beds were a bad idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America White Plains / Elmsford Hotel Elmsford
- Extended Stay America Elmsford
- Extended Stay Elmsford
- Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford NY - Westchester County