“Good Italian” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casaletto Ristorante

Casaletto Ristorante
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Elmsford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Potomac Falls, Virginia
“Good Italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

The service was good but the food was just average for the price (a bit pricey considering in my opinion). The dining room was very dark so we were barely able to read the menu. It was a quiet and late weeknight when we dined there so they were waiting for us to leave so they can close for the night.

Visited May 2013

Mahopac, New York
“A favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Fantastic Italian cuisine. I have had many meals at Casaletto and I've enjoyed every one of them. The service is top notch with servers who know the menu from top to bottom. Sometimes parking can be difficult. But it's always worth the wait.

Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The veal dish I had was outstanding. The server and support staff were very attentive even though I was by myself. Very nice atmosphere.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank MAB927
White Plains, New York
“Mediocre Food Worse Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

The restaurant was crowded and did not have enough help. The food was just edible, but the service was very slow because there was only one waiter.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
White Plains, New York
“Sadly, I have to change my review...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

I've been a few times now, and the food was just as good as it was the first time. Same with the drinks. But I have to change my rating.

Sadly, it appears that the regulars (sorry, we don't eat there every week, what can I say?) get preferential treatment.

Worse than that, though, is the waiter we've had now for the last two times. These opinions of the service:

“Boys will be boys but the wait staff should be gentlemen.”

“Worst Service!”

appear to be closer to the mark than I was first time I reviewed it. At least with the waiter we've had two times in a row.

I specifically ask for an extra napkin and a glass of ice at every meal out. At just about every restaurant, I've gotten them, politely and with no problem. Seriously, don't most viable restaurants have a glass of ice and an extra napkin?

Curiously, when I've made the request of this waiter, he ignores me. Last night? I had my husband ask. Not only did he ignore us, he gave my husband an odd look, as if he decided one napkin per person was enough.

My solution? I stole a napkin from another table. Really?

As to the ice, we requested it from every bus boy and water person who came to the table. FINALLY, one of them gave us the glass of ice. Really?

This should NOT be necessary in a restaurant of this caliber. They were packed to the rafters, which was good, but in future, I will make SURE I don't sit at this waiter's table. Out of courtesy, I defer from mentioning his name.

Oh, and hoo boy was it noisy!

• Visited December 2012