“Nice service beautiful place”
Review of Ichi Riki - CLOSED

Ichi Riki
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is a very traditional Japanese restaurant. The food is very Japanese style. I feel like I am really in Japan. The sushi is very fresh. The chef special roll is wonderful. The salmon teriyaki is GREAT! I really love this restaurant food.

3  Thank Soar G

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I had been in this resturaunt eating for 20 years. My family also think they serve very well food. They have very good service. The place is nice and clean. The sushi taste very good same for the meals. The food is very traditional. Over the 20 years I really like this resturaunt and I recommend it to every one. This is a very good resturaunt. must try

2  Thank kelly60763
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I went with friends for dinner and had the Salmon Teriyaki I dinner (served with Miso soup and Japanese salad. This dish has been consistently good every time I have it here. I prefer their cooked dishes. Good service, reasonable prices.

6  Thank jeremy t
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Please dont go to this place with your Groupon. The last deal on Groupon was to get 2 groupons each worth $25 each. This means you can use your $25 worth groupon towards $25 worth of meal. I was told that I have to have meals and make my bill for $50 even though I spent $25. The reason they said was that they will loose money an d were not honoring my groupon. They also mentioned bad things and experience of Groupon. Personally why should you remove your frustration and rip the customer if you had wrong dealings with Groupon. PLEASE AVOID!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Sushi is either perfect, or it is not. "Not" does not cut it when you're dealing with delicate flavors.

1  Thank NicoEvan