“Good Old Fashioned Fun”

Dining options: Reservations
New Windsor, New York
“Good Old Fashioned Fun”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I always come here when they have the Ballroom Dancing shows. It's wonderful to watch. The food is good. Waitstaff is attentive.

Visited May 2011

Hartsdale, New York
“Passable Food”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is a reasonable night out with passable food, service, and a generally good show. We have been subscribers for 38 years. While the food is not gourmet, we have never gotten sick. The beef has a great deal of waste. The chicken and pork are best. Fish tastes like ammonia and is largely inedible.

New York
“Late Dinner”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

My husband I visited the dinner theatre last weekend and we would like to share our experience. We attended the Holiday show and the cast and songs were very down home friendly. My husband who had visted the theatre in the past used our GPS to help narrow down the location. When we arrive at the location he remember we saw no sign indicating that the threatre was there. So we decide to fully follow the GPS direction which took us to a mall. When we finally got someone on the phone from the threatre the representative gave us the correct address and inquired whether we were using a GPS and we told her yes. Apparently a lot of people using the GPS got the wrong location. (something should be done about this). So we headed back in the general vacinty where we initial were and found the threater with 4 mins to spare.
When we got inside our meal orders were taken and my husband and i assume that during intermission that dinner would be served to all. To our suprise and some horror - my husband were they only two people eating dinner during intermission. I was hungry and embrassed. A nice man next to us pointed out that on the paper ticket it stated that doors open at 6 and dinner at 7" (or maybe earlier, I don't have my ticket with me now). When my husband placed the phone order or even on theater website does it state that dinner is served before the show. The food was bland but the dessert was yummy. And the serving staff were also very helpful. We would go again to see another full length show now that know when the doors open and the correct location.

• Visited December 2011