“Think again”
Review of Sweet-N-Saucy - CLOSED

Sweet-N-Saucy
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Please don't give previous reviews much credit. The food is marginal and the atmosphere is dim. But there are limited options in Elmira unfortunately.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Driving by and stopped in. Very surprised a the taste and quality of the food. Only had lunch but the soup was awesome and sandwich rated better than average by far! Worth making another stop

Reviewed October 9, 2012

There's so much to love at Sweet-N-Saucy. First of all, they delivery and that is so nice when I can't leave work for lunch. Next, their chicken salad and sooooo delicious. That said, in most restaurants I have one thing I order over and over again. Not so with SNS...there are a LOT of choices I love there. Plus the owners are very accomodating when I want to switch stuff up. Oh...did I mention the free chocolate chip cookie with every meal (even on takeouts!) Nice touch.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have ordered take out from this restaurant for a long time. I absolutely love the Demi Moore Salad. But it is really pricey for the amount of food served. The restaurant itself is dark and a bit crowded with the spacing of the tables. But the food itself makes up for it....Check it out....

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Sweet n Saucy serves the best lunches in town!! From thick and creamy homemade soups to piled high sandwiches, everything is fresh and delicious! They homemade cookies took me back to my Grandma's kitchen. This is one of Elmira's gems, family owned and operated! Great food and service!