“Never a bad meal - and darn good drinks!”
Review of Charlie's Cafe

Charlie's Cafe
Ranked #26 of 109 Restaurants in Elmira
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Charlie's is our go-to place when we want to get out of the house and have a nice meal. The atmosphere is quaint, the menu varied and the service efficient. I like the cute booths with sweet little lamps, and I always feel welcomed. There are not many non-chain restaurants in this area, I hope Charlie's is here to stay!

There are newer reviews for Charlie's Cafe

Reviewed February 24, 2013

my husband & I went for brunch . He always orders a bloody mary & is always dissapointed ... not this time ! our waiter was great the only thing keeping this review from being excellent was our food was very slow coming ( they weren't that busy ) & the homefries were cold . my eggs benedict were luke warm too but the jonniecakes were great . I'll go back & hopefully get a hot meal... flavors are good .

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Charlies is relatively new to Elmira and boy did we (especially on the West Side) need something like the great little eatery! The menu is different - not like every place else. Interesting ingredients and combinations that are a delight to eat! Deserts are absolutely huge and VERY tastey! The wait staff is very friendly and accomodating. Charlies is a special treat for us and we try to get there once a month! Try it you will LOVE it!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Although Charlie's has been open for a while, we just made our vist visit because of a special. The menu offerend many fine sounding dishes at reasonable prices, the staff was friendly and attentive and the atmosphere was very relaxing. We do intend to return and try other menu choices. We had the Jagerschnitzel special and the servings were large and cooked well. I do recommend making reservations on Friday and Saturday nights. George was our waiter and he gave just the right amount of attention.

Reviewed October 28, 2012