“The view is spectacular.”
Review of Hill Top Inn

Hill Top Inn
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Elmira
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hill Top Inn is a regional destination, known for Irish hospitality, quality food, and a unique venue that provides a warm, friendly environment for any type of event, from a casual dinner for two to a gala event.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Eat outside if you can, and come at sunset. For sure make a reservation. Brooke and Elizabeth did a great job serving us, but it is a busy place and the staff are young, so relax, enjoy and be patient. The bartender works at lightning speed, too, and makes a mean drink. The food was solid, and there is lots if choice on the menu. Do go for that spectacular sunset!

There are newer reviews for Hill Top Inn

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have lived in the area most of my life, yet I never ate at the Hilltop. They catered a friends party, so the wife and I decided to try it. What a nice change of pace to the urban sprawl of tchotchke restaurants. The atmosphere was very relaxing. There was live music -- a pianist -- unique and soothing. We sat on the deck where the views are spectacular. Our waitron was awesome and the food was delicious. (I highly recommend the sirloin tips with opinions and mushrooms and the au gratin potatoes.)

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a wedding rehearsal dinner. Food was excellent! The view alone is worth the visit. Waitresses were extremely attentive and well organized. We sat outside and when it began to rain, the staff worked quickly to move everyone inside, carrying tables quickly inside.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our table for 10 was located on the covered deck area on a sunny warm June evening so it was a perfect night to dine with friends. Although there had been an afternoon wedding party and a prom party was being set up under a tent for later the staff was attentive and service was very good. All dinners were served at the same time and the food was excellent. My wife loved her shrimp scampi and I enjoyed the scallop dinner. My only regret was that one of our friends got the Scallops Au Gratin which he raved about so I'll have to try them on another visit to the area. We had some other friends from our car club eat later that evening and also equally enjoyed their dinners with the exception of one overcooked burger. I would recommend this restaurant to friends and will dine there again myself. Fantastic view!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The raw bar on the patio is terrific. I had the crab legs and they were excellent! I would highly recommend Hill Top Restaurant for a great experience.

Laura Matson