“Decent food probably the best you'll get in the area. ”

Garcia's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 110 Restaurants in Elmira
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I'll warn you this review is coming from a crazy pregnant woman who was craving sour creme. That being said, I got my chips and salsa, one hot and one not. The salsa that is not hot is a little bland so I mixed both together, that was really good. I also ordered a side of sour creme. Which was just what i needed. My chicken quesadilla then came out it was pretty good not the best but good. I got the fried ice creme for dessert. Now the service is pretty interesting I think that I got the best waitress in the place. It seems as if she has a lot to do at one time, so I don't blame her. I really enjoyed the decor, they have pictures of Pancho Villa, and Zapata. The music was great too real Mexican music. Overall a pretty good experience. Oh and Seriously if you can't go to a restaurant and pay for the things you get then go home, not everything is free. To the people who complain about paying for a 2nd basket of chips, or a side of sour creme.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We just got back from another excellent lunch at Garcia's! We always love going to visit the team here and the food is always excellent. You know, if you're short on time, this is your place for great food that is ready in minutes!!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

my wife I go to this place at least once a month. We absolutely love the food at Garcia's Mexican restaurant we always leave there full.the food and the service at this restaurant is outstanding if you like Mexican then there's no better place in this area to go. You get a lot of food for your morning.I just recently brought my brother and my nephew long my son to Garcias and they absolutely love the food there too. They keep asking me when are we going back.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We absolutely love Garcia's. It is one of our normal weekly lunch stops. Alfredo and his crew serve up delicious food, in record time! Their salsa is great and I would recommend the Yolandas, if you like chicken, or the Speedy Gonzales is always awesome!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Who would expect to find a good Mexican restaurant in a bowling alley? Well, this is it. Actually, the restaurant is in the same building as the bowling alley but with a separate entrance. We've been going for years, ever since they opened, and it's nice to see that nearly every time we go back they've made some change that adds a little more of a "Mexican" feel to the place. The food is excellent, the margaritas are delicious and the service is very good. Our only gripe is that the prices have risen steadily, probably because the place has become so popular. Guess that's the price you have to pay.