“Love the food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

my wife I go to this place at least once a month. We absolutely love the food at Garcia's Mexican restaurant we always leave there full.the food and the service at this restaurant is outstanding if you like Mexican then there's no better place in this area to go. You get a lot of food for your morning.I just recently brought my brother and my nephew long my son to Garcias and they absolutely love the food there too. They keep asking me when are we going back.

There are newer reviews for Garcia's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We absolutely love Garcia's. It is one of our normal weekly lunch stops. Alfredo and his crew serve up delicious food, in record time! Their salsa is great and I would recommend the Yolandas, if you like chicken, or the Speedy Gonzales is always awesome!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Who would expect to find a good Mexican restaurant in a bowling alley? Well, this is it. Actually, the restaurant is in the same building as the bowling alley but with a separate entrance. We've been going for years, ever since they opened, and it's nice to see that nearly every time we go back they've made some change that adds a little more of a "Mexican" feel to the place. The food is excellent, the margaritas are delicious and the service is very good. Our only gripe is that the prices have risen steadily, probably because the place has become so popular. Guess that's the price you have to pay.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We arrived at 2:00 and it looked very sleepy. By 4 the tables were filling up. The service was friendly, the menu varied, the food good. It is a nice find in Elmira.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had never really had Mexican food before my first visit to Garcia's, and when we arrived, I was totally distracted by the bowling alley, which looked as if it were our destination. We went into the restaurant and realized it was Cinco de Mayo! We had a great time, drank margaritas, won t-shirts, and ate the most amazing food! It was hot, spicy, and delicious! We had chicken empanadas, beef burritos, and chicken nachos with the most amazing guacamole.
I read some of the other reviews that scoffed at the food as not being authentic and the staff as being rude--all I can say is, you must not be from around here. Garcia's is a wonderful restaurant where I always feel welcome.

2  Thank MUfoodie