“Overall, pretty darn good”
Review of Pietro & Son

Pietro & Son
Ranked #30 of 114 Restaurants in Elmira
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Three friends from Elmira go here every week. We joined them on a Wednesday night. Wine was 1/2 price on this night, so that was a bargain. My draft Bud Light was only $3.00. That was a bargain.

Wife loved here Lasagna, which was reasonably priced at $10.75. My "Tonight's Special" was salmon, with a side of spaghetti. The spaghetti was delicious, but the salmon left me hanging. A rather small piece, with a hard, grainy texture. At $13.95, it was not overpriced, but just not to my liking. Everyone else had their own special favorites, which they enjoyed very much. I will stick to ordering the "popular" meals instead of the "special" meals.

The waitress did a fantastic job of service along with presenting us with 4 different checks - all of them accurate.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I suggest ordering the linguini carbonara. It is excellent from this place. My wife enjoyed the Alfredo with broccoli.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Simply put - delicious. Fresh, homemade Italian food. Great pizza, pasta, subs, salads, and fresh baked bread. There's nothing on the menu that isn't delicious and the owner, Nino, is top shelf. We're lucky to have such a wonderful establishment.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

All your favorite Italian dishes, fresh salads & wonderful desserts. The staff is great, attentive without being too involved.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

I asked for a floured chicken breast sautéed an topped with Alfredo. What I got was a pounded thin piece of grilled chicken that was no bigger than a burger it was burnt an terrible,waitress took it in kitchen cook said it wasn't burnt I said I don't want it take it off my check,she says you still want your soup.now what the hell would I want my soup now,,will never step food in there again and I will tell everyone it was terrible

1  Thank winbot