“The Specials!”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This facility is almost always busy and there's a reason for that. The food is just all around good! The Specials are a way to try, successfully I might add, new things. Always a good time and worth the wait!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The food at Horigan's is always wonderful but one of my favorite things to look at when arriving is what the fantastic specials and soups are for the day. I've been more adventurous in trying the specials and soups here more then most other places as I'm almost never disappointed.
I love the gumbo that they do but just about any soup I've ever had is delicious and my favorite part of the meal.
The chicken salad sandwich is always my favorite but I've ventured out and never been sad to try something new!
Katie and her team are absolutely wonderful and always welcoming, it's always a pleasure to stop here for lunch!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Great food, great prices, great staff. Burgers are especially good. Try one, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I was skeptical that Trip Advisor rated this the best pace in Elmira but I was not disappointed. We were there on Fish Fry Friday and the fish could not have been crispier or more delicious. Great homemade mac and cheese and cole slaw too.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Came into Elmira late evening trying to find a place open for dinner. We found this place on trip advisor on our cell phone. Thought we would give it a try. The service was good, a little slow but very friendly. The food was good. The place was extremely loud though. They had a trivia contest going on over a loud speaker. That was annoying because we had to shout to have a conversation. It was fun to notice that a lot of locals go there to play the trivia and eat though.