“A return visit.”

Maple Lawn Dairy Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Elmira
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locally owned and operated for over 25 years. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Our food is homemade our service is friendly and we take care of the folks. You will never leave hungry, we promise.
Elmira, New York
“A return visit.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

After a previous visit was not to my liking. I decided to try again. It was a pleasant experience. The food was very good (Fish Fry) as was the service. The restaurant was nice and clean also. Try this spot,I'm sure that you would enjoy it.

• Visited June 2013

Albany, New York
“Consistently Good Fish Fry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

It's always nice to have a restaurant nearby that consistently serves good food. I have been eating fish frys from Maple Lawn Dairy for many years now and have never been disappointed. I used to always order the fried fish, but have recently started ordering the broiled fish and it is equally good. I also recommend ordering the macaroni and cheese.

Aside from the fish fry, Maple Lawn also has an excellent menu full of delicious comfort food. I particularly like their turkey club sandwich. I will continue to frequent this establishment as I know I will always get a good meal and friendly service.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Logan C
NEW YORK
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

my Brother always has me take him here for breakfast when I come down to visit very friendly service and wonderful atmosphere good breakfast

Visited May 2013
1 Thank SHELLYMILNER
Lexington, South Carolina
“great place for a crowd”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Have a bunch of people who want to go out, enjoy a meal together and not wait for ever for that 8 top...
Highly recommend for breakfast, expecially on Sundays! Homemade icecream year round - GREAT in the summer. Grew up with this place when they only served ice cream Mom and Dad packed us in the car and out we'd go for ice cream - I loved the Grape Nuts ice cream! Enormous, delicious sundeas and splits too!

Visited December 2012
Elmira, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hearty portions, reasonable priced!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stop in at least once a week, very rarely have a bad meal or service. Always enjoy thier wide selection of options, from breakfast to dinner to dessert. Never left feeling unsatisfied, and trying to get past their homemade ice cream on the way out is never easy. Glad to have this lovely, locally owned Gem in my hometown.

• Visited December 2012