“super slow service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Cleveland, Ohio
“super slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

great diner breakfast! just really slow service and not very attentive. took 40 minutes for 4 of us to get our order.

Visited August 2014

Ontario CANADA
“A Step Back Into the Past”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

There is nothing special the meals here but the atmosphere is special. I go here every time we are in town whether it be for skiing, for golf or just a short get away. I love the corn beef hash for breakfast (we don't get that in Canada and my wife would never let me get it if she were there) and the coffee seems to always be fresh. The servers are friendly and there is always a number of locals there more than willing to give you information about the goings on in Ellicottville. Breakfast at DJ's takes me back to a simpler and less stressful time.

Visited May 2014
Trent Hills, Canada
“Best Value Breakfast in Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

We have been to DJ's many times and now it's time for a review. Absolutely nothing fancy here. But the locals and skiers know a good place for breakfast at a reasonable price. Portions are large and usually served quickly. Tip - avoid sitting near the front door in winter since it's constantly opening and the wind rushes in!

• Visited February 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Nothing Fancy!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

DJ's is a nice place to stop for a quick breakfast. The food is plain and simple. The menu is the basic breakfast foods but good.
The service can be slow at times but they staff works hard to accommodate the customers and get their food out in a timely manor.

Visited January 2014
“ABSOLUTELY THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I went in to this restaurant with a few friends just looking for a bite to eat. We went in at 1:30 knowing the place closed at 2:00pm. We sat down and one of the waitresses put the closed sign on the door right after we walked in at 1:35!!! They closed to the public 25 minutes early. The food was horrible and the waitress didn't say more than a few words and continually gave my friends and I dirty looks whenever we asked for something. As a person whose family owns a restaurant, this seemed very rude to me. Then she proceeded to sweep the floor while we were still eating!!! What?! Overall, this restaurant provided a horrible first impression and seriously gave me a very bad taste of ellicotville. The owners of this place should be very ashamed to have their restaurant workers behaving like this!!! Please save your money and save yourself the horrid experience of going to this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013