“Ellicottville Brewing Company”

Ellicottville Brewing Company
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed September 29, 2013

A colleague and I sat in the beer garden on a beautiful fall afternoon. I had the Pepper Bleu burger and she had the Pastrami Reuben. Both were gargantuan and delicious. Our beverage - the Nut Brown beer - was hearty and smooth. I was so impressed by the burger that I went back two days later for the Reuben, also excellent and too much to eat.

Ellicottville Brewing Company has recently expanded probably because it has a great atmosphere and terrific food. The beers? Next time, I'll try another one.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Came here with my daughter specifically to do some beer tasting. The beer is worth the stop. Food was good but slow in coming. The only negative comment is the staff (at the bar inside) lacks personality. They seem overwhelmed and no time to make us feel appreciated. We where there through 2 shifts and it did not change. Second shift was just like first. Zack who gave us the brewery tour was the only person we encountered with a personality. This won't stop us from returning. Overall, we made our own fun .

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great spot in Eville for your next snowboard trip, more beer choices than you get pretty much anywhere, just awesome. Atmo really cool. Quality service and food, can't ask for more. The portions here are massive so I suggest sharing if you don't have the biggest appetite.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Both inside and out, this a neat looking place. The bar is huge and has a wide range of house brewed beers. And on that I would recommend checking this place out.

Two of us had dinner here, and while we had different beef dishes, we wished that we had something else, perhaps something simpler like a burger. The flank and the brisket just wasn't up to the standard that the appearance of the place led us to expect.

Given that there are few places in EVL to go for dinner, this place is hard to avoid. We will go back eventually, but next time with lowered expectations.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Recently renovated and beautifully done. The staff was attentive and knowledge. The food was very good and the portions were huge. My husband really enjoyed the beer selection. Good value for the money.